According to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) – herein after referred to as GDPR, please be informed:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Domus Polonorum Association with its registered office in Warsaw, Grzybowska street 12/14 m. 48, 00-132 Warsaw (Data Administrator).
2. The Data Administrator is not obliged to appoint a data protection officer.
3. Your personal data are processed for the purposes of:
a) implementation of the statutory tasks of the Data Administrator,
b) membership in the Domus Polonorum Association, including the collection and settlement of membership fees through the Pagaspot application,
c) technical and organizational aims,
d) statistical analysis.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
a) the processing of your image data is based on your consent, i.e. pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
b) the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator to document economic events for tax and accounting purposes based on Article 6 para. 1 letter c) GDPR,
c) the processing of your personal data is necessary to perform tasks carried out in the public interest and is based on Article 6 para. 1 lit. e) GDPR,
d) the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator regarding the statutory activity for membership in the Association and is based on Article 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
5. Your personal data may be made available only to entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions, as well as the statutory bodies of the Administrator, an external accounting office and Pagaspot application provider (for settlement of premiums and other membership fees).
6. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the implementation of the above purposes, archival and statistical obligations, as well as to document the Administrator’s activities.
7. You have the right to: request the administrator to access your personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, the right to transfer data, and the right to withdraw consent at any time when data processing is carried out on the basis of your consent.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Completion of your personal data is necessary to be become a member of the Domus Polonorum Association and to participate in the events organized and conducted by the Administrator as part of its statutory activities. Consent to the processing of your image data is not obligatory.
10. The data provided by you will not be subject to profiling. Profiling, according to art. 4 point 4 of the GDPR, is any form of automated processing of personal data, which is the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning the effects of that natural person’s work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests , credibility, behavior, location or movement.
11. The data administrator will not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.